Friday, February 17, 2012

Monkey can't get enough

Photographer's Depiction of me.
So you probably know already that I climb, and write about it. You probably saw this coming as well, that I like to rant incoherently till the early mornings.

Trouble with writing about Rock Climbing is, I have to give myself time to think about a topic, and try and decypher what my brain really thinks of the matter before jotting down that first letter.

Except that's a total lie, cuz I just write and ramble and before I know it I have to erase literally like minutes worth of writing with the 'Delete key', the dreadry! Sometimes I spice things up a little and use 'Backspace', oh yes, living on the edge...

So what's the dealio then? Well I wanna write about random crap, like how we used to see cartoon depictions of banana skin's effect on unsuspecting victims, how we never seem to see those anymore, and whether there's been a public campaign to rid the world of the hazard of banana skins and I've missed it as I travelled acrossed the time zones in 1995? Are children nowadays aware of how dangerous banana skin are? Why's orange orange but bananas yellow?

This shit keeps me up at nights.

And bed intruders (the child, that is).
So watch this space. I want to tell you ALLLL about what goes on in that little brain of mine. Then maybe, just maybe, with the collective power of the internet, you guys could give me some free psychotherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment